Just I Know How To Cooperate With You

| Saturday, December 28, 2013

Good night all, I have a new knowledge today about Google blogging system. Since I want to have my own blog, about two week ago, I always try to create a good blog in appearance and also the content. Unfortunately, I still in struggle to do that better to make my dream comes true.
Tonight, I just know and understand that there are many kind of preparation in creating a good and high page rank blog in blogger.com. For the first time I started to create a blog, I believe that it will not be such a hard work doing to be done. Thus I plan to build a blog which is contained every thing that I often to search in search engine (Google search engine). I struggling to get many tutorial first, till I got it enough tutorial, I started to make a complete blog which contained every things inside. All I can do at that time just for the appearance of the blog that I constructed, but there is no thing contained by my blog itself. I always obsessed to create a good menu bar in my great blog. However, every thing I did till now can do nothing, can make nothing, and can be interested for nothing.
Further more, I also really wish to create my own blog for additional earning. It may cause by my finance condition at the time, it prevent me to think in doing some thing as a solving way of my problem. I don't know why it comes to my mind to create a blog, just my friend said that I have convinced by the others' blog posting on the blog or web which I read. They always told that many there are many easy way to make a good blog and it can earn much money.
One more thing that can convince me to have my own blog is that I have a friend, my class mate, have her own blog supported by blogger.com that has success to deal with SEO which many bloggers said in their posting about blogging tutorial. Even, I think there is no something special that she has so she can construct a blog by herself successfully.
            Finally, I found a meaningful and useful tutorial that offer me in making a blog in other way that much differ from my understanding and comprehending. I met with a blog which expline me how to create a blog in a way that coorporating with Google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Next
▲Top▲